It gives us great pleasure to extend a warm welcome on behalf of the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology, ESAG and we expect to see you again during ESAG 5th World Congress, taking place in Athens, Greece from May 30th to June 2nd, 2021.
By joining us in this global meeting you will be able to interact with many professionals from various backgrounds, exchange experiences and learn all the latest trends in the field of Cosmetic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Gynecology, surgical and non-surgical.
Congress Days Overview:
- May 30th, 2021: Pre - Congress Industry Sponsored Workshops - Free Entrance for all delegates
- May 31st, 2021: 1st Official Congress Day
- June 1st, 2021 : 2nd Official Congress Day
- June 1st, 2021 : Official Gala Dinner & Awards Night
- June 2nd, 2021: Masters Class on Cosmetic, Functional & Reconstructive Gynecology by the Experts – via detailed step by step video demonstration (separate registration required)
As always, our main mission is to provide a comprehensive Scientific Program, which will function as the cornerstone in promoting surgical and non-surgical innovations and the latest available technologies in our field.
Continuing the proclivity initiated during ESAG 4th World Congress, ESAG is proud to organize once again; on June 2nd, 2021, immediately after ESAG 5th World Congress; a Masters Class on Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology by the World Experts - via detailed step by step surgical video demonstration.
During this full day World Renowned Experts will demonstrate and explain their unique techniques via detailed surgical videos. At the end of each lecture participating delegates will be able to further discuss on each technique.
- Dr. Alexander Bader - GB
- Dr. Marco Pelosi II - USA
- Dr. Jack Pardo - Chile
- Dr. Marco Pelosi III - USA
- Dr. Rafal Kuzlik - Poland
A "Masters Class Certificate of Completion", signed form all Experts, will be awarded to all participating delegate
Congress Registration does not cover participation to the Masters Class.
Separate registration is required for the Masters Class
We are confident that your participation at ESAG 5th World Congress will contribute in finding out about new techniques, gaining knowledge, and building your expertise in such a way that may very well decisively impact the lives of your patients – resulting in the qualitative influence of your practice.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Athens, Greece.
The ESAG Team