About the Event
Special Discounted Fees ONLY for Madrid Course!!!
Registered delegates to the Madrid Course are also eligible for one free entrance voucher to all 3 days of
ESAG 2nd World Congress
European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology, ESAG is delighted to present Hands-on training course on Invasive and Non Invasive Female Genitalia Cosmetic Procedures with fully rejuvenated scientific program.
Alexandros Bader, MD, FAAOCG, FAACS
Specialist Pelvic Floor Reconstruction - CosmeticGynecology(London-Dubai-Athens)
President and Founder of the European Society ofAesthetic Gynecology –ESAG
President and Founder of the World Institute ofCosmetic and Aesthetic Gynecology "WICAG"
Inventor of STVT®, Femi-O® and VVR® techniques
Matthieu Beustes-Stefanelli, MD
World Plast Foundation
Paris – France
Stelios Kiosses, MSc, MBACP Reg., MBPsS, UK
Computational Psychopathology Research Group,University of Oxford-UK
The course aims to provide an intensive training on Invasive and Non-Invasive procedures on Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology.
The duration of the course is 4 days, which include both theory and hands-on training on live cases.
The training program will include:
- Anatomy theory with video training for Surgical Cosmetic Gynecology
- The Art of Cosmetic Counselling of patients that will undergo Cosmetic Gynecology procedures
- Extended theory of Invasive and Non-Invasive Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology
- Anatomy theory with video training for Non- Surgical Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology
- Technology application for Vulvo-Vaginal Rejuvenation, functional & Aesthetic enhancement
Hands-on Live Cases training:
- Hands-on live training on the full list of Female Genital Cosmetic – Aesthetic surgeries
- Live anatomy training in parallel plan
- Injectables for Vulvo-Vaginal Rejuvenation, functional & Aesthetic enhancement
Attendees will be able to participate on live Invasive and Non-Invasive cases, and learn tips and tricks of Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology. The program will include maximum number of 8-10 live hands-on cases with the full spectrum of the related indications.
- Labia Minora Plasty
- Labia Majora Plasty
- Clitoral Hood Plasty “Inverted U & Camouflage techniques”
- Combination of Labia Minora Plasty and Clitoroplasty using inverted Z technique
- Single Thread Vaginal Tightening STVT®
- Non -invasive Laser Vaginal & Vulvar Rejuvenation
- Using Non-Invasive Laser for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Treatment of Stress Urine Incontinence Type I, II
- RegenKit A-PRP® & CellularMatrixA-PRP-HA® application into Vulvo-Vaginal tissues
- Non-Invasive Laser Vulvar skin Tightening
- Laser Vulvar skin Bleaching
- Labia Majora Augmentationby Fillers,
- Botox® application for the dyspareunia treatment
- FEMI-O® &Vampire Vaginal Rejuvenation VVR®
- G -Spot® Amplification with G-Shot® technique
- O Shot® therapy for enhanced Female sexual function