About the Event
The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology, ESAG is delighted to present Hands-on training course on Invasive Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology with fully rejuvenated scientific program.
Alexandros Bader, MD, FAAOCG, FAACS
Specialist Pelvic Floor Reconstruction - Cosmetic Gynecology(London-Dubai-Athens)
President and Founder of the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology –ESAG
President and Founder of the World Institute of Cosmetic and Aesthetic Gynecology "WICAG"
Inventor of STVT®, Femi-O® and VVR® techniques
Matthieu Beustes-Stefanelli , MD
Paris – France
Stelios Kiosses, MSc, MBACP Reg., MBPsS, UK
Computational Psychopathology Research Group, University of Oxford-UK
The course aims to provide an intensive training on the Surgical Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology.
The duration of the course is 3 days, which include both theory and hands-on training on live cases.
The training program will include:
- Module A1: Anatomy training using Intensive video practice
- Module A2: The art of Consulting on Cosmetic Gynecology and Psychology assessment
- Module A3: Theory of Invasive Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology(Video cases presentations)
- Module A4: Hands-on live training on Female Genital Cosmetic &Aesthetic Surgery
Attendees will be able to participate on live surgical cases, and learn tips and tricks of Cosmetic vaginal. The program will include maximum number of 8 live hands-on cases with the full spectrum of the related indications.
- Labia Minora Plasty
- Labia Majora Plasty
- Clitoral Hood Plasty “Inverted U & Camouflage techniques”
- Combination of Labia Minora Plasty and Clitoroplasty using inverted Z technique
- Single Thread Vaginal Tightening STVT®