About the Event
The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology, ESAG is delighted to present Hands-On training course on Non-Invasive Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology with fully rejuvenated scientific program.
The course aims in providing a thorough practical hands-on training in the field of The Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation,enabling you to apply international best practices and provide effective treatment to your patients.
The duration of the course is 1 working day and includes hands-on training on live cases.
Course attendees will be able to participate on cases demonstrated, and learn tips and tricks of Non-Invasive vaginal rejuvenation.Participants will have the chance to experience the latest technology devices used in this field. In addition all participants will be attending various liv ecases indicated for Non-Invasive treatments. After the completion of the training all participants will be able to perform all instructed procedures at their practices.
Alexandros Bader, MD, FAAOCG, FAACS
Specialist Pelvic Floor Reconstruction - Cosmetic Gynecology (London-Dubai-Athens)
President and Founder of the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology – ESAG
President and Founder of the World Institute of Cosmetic and Aesthetic Gynecology "WICAG"
Inventor of STVT®, Femi-O® & VVR® techniques
Charles Runels, MD
Inventor of the O-Shot
American Board of Internal Medicine
Founder of The American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association “ACCM”
Matthieu Beustes-Stefanelli , MD
Paris – France
- Non -invasive Laser Vaginal& Vulvar Rejuvenation
- Using Non-Invasive Laser for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Treatment of Stress Urine
- TruPRP® application into Vulvo-Vaginal tissues
- Non-Invasive Laser Vulvar skin Tightening
- Laser Vulvar skin Bleaching
- Labia Majora Augmentation by Fillers,
- Botox® application for the dyspareunia treatment
- FEMI-O® &Vampire Vaginal Rejuvenation VVR®
- G -Spot® Amplification with G-Shot® technique
- O Shot® therapy for enhanced Female sexual function
TheCompletion of Module B is mandatory to apply for Fellowship exams