About the Event
For the second time in London, United Kingdom, this course offered by the European Society of Aesthetic Gynaecology, E.S.A.G.,features an acclaimed expert in the field of vaginal rejuvenation, Dr. Alexandros Bader.
The course aims to provide a thorough practical hands-on training in the field of Vaginal Rejuvenation, enabling you to apply international best practices and provide effective treatment to your patients.
The duration of the course is 1 day, which include both theory and hands-on training. Course attendees will be able to participate on all cases demonstrated, and learn tips and tricks of vaginal rejuvenation required to achieve great results.
During the course progression, attendees will be participating and attending many live cases, instructed regarding the entire spectrum of non-invasive Aesthetic & Cosmetic Gynecology procedures, and eventually enable themselves to directly start performing associated procedures in their practices. Topics to be covered include:
- G-Spot® Amplification,
- Labia Majora Augmentation by Fillers,
- Laser Vulvar Bleaching,
- Non-Invasive Laser Vulvar Tightening,
- Using Non-Invasive Laser for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Treatment of Stress Urine,
- Vaginal Bleaching, and
- PRP Application into the Vulva - Vaginal Area.
The course concludes with a certificate award by The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology (E.S.A.G.), accrediting attendees on course topics covered.
Key Course Topics
- G -Spot® Amplification – G-Shot® -
- Labia Majora Augmentation by Fillers -
- Laser Vulvar Bleaching -
- Non-Invasive Laser Vulvar Tightening -
- O Shot -
- Office set-up - Since Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery is a very sensitive sub-specialty and requires interaction with a refined category of patients, the office set-up is one of the most essential goals of this course. Techniques on how to correctly set-up your office environment will be illustrated.
- Safety - The course will offer guidance towards using cutting-edge technology tools, avoiding complications and minimizing safety issues. An overview of best practices will be provided and safety roles described accordingly.
- Using Non-Invasive Laser for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Treatment of Stress urine -
- Vaginal Bleaching - The new trend on Cosmetic & Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery. The course will focus on laser usage in order to achieve perfect results for any interested patient in a mere 3 session treatment cycle.