About the Event
The first course offered by the European Society of Aesthetic Gynaecology, E.S.A.G.,features an acclaimed expert in the field of vaginal rejuvenation, Dr. Alexandros Bader.
The course aims to provide a thorough practical hands-on training in the field of Vaginal Rejuvenation, enabling you to apply international best practices and provide effective treatment to your patients.
The duration of the course is 3 working days, which include both theory and hands-on training on live cases. Course attendees will be able to participate on all surgeries demonstrated, and learn tips and tricks of vaginal surgery required to achieve great results. Participants will have the chance to experience and operate first-hand all types of devices and lasers that are used in this field, as well as supplementary tools which are useful and often required in specific cases (special retractors, clamps etc).
During the course progression, attendees will be participating and attending 6 to 8 live cases, instructed regarding the entire spectrum of Aesthetic & Cosmetic Gynecology procedures, and eventually enable themselves to directly start performing associated procedures in their practices.
Special topics of interest will be covered by expert speakers, including laser technology advantages and medical medical marketing, increasing your efficiency moving forward.
The course concludes with a certificate award by The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology (E.S.A.G.), accrediting attendees on course topics covered.
Key Course Topics
- Clitoral Hoodectomy - Course will cover correct marking, anesthesia, tips and tricks how to achieve the perfect cosmetic results, for this difficult procedure which is usually performed only by experienced surgeons.
- Invasive and Non Invasive Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation-Labiaplasty techniques-Fema - Invasive and Non invasive Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation will be showed- Comparing and controversies on Labiaplasty techniques- How to work on the sensitive clitoral area with zero damage-Safe Genital Reshaping with Fat and Fillers
- Labia Majora Plasty (Augmentation) - A common malady as a result of massive weight loss or frequent waxing of the area. The course will cover Labia Majora lifting or Augmentation by both fat and Hyaluronic Acid, for the best possible aesthetic results in any given case.
- Labiaplasty - The most popular among all Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery procedures. Review of all techniques, with indications and contraindications, to discuss what is better individually depending on the case. Laser and RF usage are the most common tools.
- Laser Physics - The course will offer an extended theory and practice session on laser training. Attendees will be familiarized to this technology and learn how to run tests on animal models before applying it on patients.
- Non-Invasive Vaginal Tightening - The progress of technology and the ever-increasing knowledge of laser applications, now provides the capability to use a safe and non-invasive technique of Laser rejuvenation. The course will cover laser training and suitable cases selection.
- Office set-up - Since Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery is a very sensitive sub-specialty and requires interaction with a refined category of patients, the office set-up is one of the most essential goals of this course. Techniques on how to correctly set-up your office environment will be illustrated.
- Perineoplasty - The course focuses on episiotomy, one of the worst accidents occurring to women having recently given birth. Through correct laser usage as well as special technique, supreme results may be achieved, significantly improving patients' quality of life and self-confidence.
- Safety - The course will offer guidance towards using cutting-edge technology tools, avoiding complications and minimizing safety issues. An overview of best practices will be provided and safety roles described accordingly.
- Vaginal Bleaching - The new trend on Cosmetic & Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery. The course will focus on laser usage in order to achieve perfect results for any interested patient in a mere 3 session treatment cycle.
- Vaginal Tightening - One of the most traditional procedures in Gynecology. The course will cover the procedure details and enable attendees to finish their sessions within 30 minutes, with superior results achieved.