About the Event
The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology, ESAG is delighted to present Hands-on training course on Invasive Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology with fully rejuvenated scientific program.
Alexandros Bader, MD, FAAOCG, FAACS
Specialist Pelvic Floor Reconstruction - Cosmetic Gynecology(London-Dubai-Athens)
President and Founder of the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology –ESAG
President and Founder of the World Institute of Cosmetic and Aesthetic Gynecology "WICAG"
Inventor of STVT®, Femi-O® and VVR® techniques
Matthieu Beustes-Stefanelli, MD
Paris – France
Stelios Kiosses, MSc, MBACP Reg., MBPsS, UK
Computational Psychopathology Research Group, University of Oxford-UK
The course aims to provide an intensive training on the Surgical Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology.
The duration of the course is 3 days, which include both theory and hands-on training on live cases.
Module A training program will include:
Module A is a three (-3-) days course on InvasiveFemale Genital Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology and is comprised byfollowing:
- Anatomy theory with video training for SurgicalCosmetic Gynecology
- The Art of Cosmetic Counselling of patients thatwill undergo Cosmetic Gynecology procedures
- Extended theory of Invasive Cosmetic &Aesthetic Gynecology
- Hands-on live training on the full list of FemaleGenital Cosmetic – Aesthetic surgeries
- Live anatomy training in parallel plan
Attendees will be able to participate on live surgical cases, and learn tips and tricks of Cosmetic vaginal. The program will include maximum number of 8 live hands-on cases with the full spectrum of the related indications.
- Labia Minora Plasty
- Labia Majora Plasty
- Clitoral Hood Plasty “Inverted U & Camouflage techniques”
- Combination of Labia Minora Plasty and Clitoroplasty using inverted Z technique
- Single Thread Vaginal Tightening STVT®
The Completion of Module A is mandatory to apply for Fellowship exams