London October 17 - 22, 2022 | A week of Exclusive Training on Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology – with 10 World Renowned Experts
October 17th to October 22nd
A Week of Exclusive Training on Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology
with 10 World Renowned Experts and over 40 Speaker
The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology | ESAG is delighted to present a week of Exclusive Training on Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology, with 10 World Renowned Experts and over 40 speakers
- October 17th to October 19th: ESAG Hands On, Live Cases Training Course on Surgical Female Genitalia Cosmetic & Reconstructive Procedures
- October 20th: ESAG Surgical Master Class with 10 World Renowned Experts
- October 21st to October 22nd: ESAG 6th World Congress 2022 with over 40 Speakers lecturing on the latest developments on Cosmetic, Aesthetic, Reconstructive & Regenerative Gynecology
1) October 17th to October 19th: ESAG Hands On, Live Cases Training Course on Surgical Female Genitalia Cosmetic & Reconstructive Procedures
A unique opportunity to work side-by-side with Dr Bader, pioneer in the field of aesthetic gynecology and one of the finest Surgeons in the world in the field Of Reconstructive and Aesthetic Gynecology. A surgeon who counts more than 3500 surgical procedures in his portfolio for the last 15 years.
- Theory of Surgical Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology
- Hands on, Live cases training on Surgical Female Genital Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology
· Labia Minora Plasty
· Labia Majora Plasty
· Clitoral Hoodectomy
· Vaginal Tightening with Single Thread Technique
· Fat transfer to genital area
Alexandros Bader, MD, FAAOCG, FAACS
Ob&Gyn Consultant (London - Dubai)
Specialist Pelvic Floor Reconstruction – Cosmetic Gynecology
President and Founder of the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology –ESAG
Founder and Co-director of the Bader Medical Institute of London
Associate researcher at University of Oxford-UK
2) October 20th: ESAG Surgical Master Class 2022 with 10 Renowned Experts
Continuing the annual tradition, ESAG is delighted to announce yet another very Exclusive and Intensive Surgical Master Class by the Worlds Renowned Experts organized along with ESAG 6th World Congress.
The following World Experts will showcase their expert techniques and discuss in detail with all participating delegates their tips & tricks:
- Alexander Bader (UK)
- Ariel Luksenburg (Uruguay)
- Dan Mon O’Dey (Germany)
- Jack Pardo (Chile)
- John Miklos (USA)
- Jorge Alberto Elias (Argentina)
- Marco Pelosi II (USA)
- Michael Goodman (USA)
- Rafal Kuzlik (Poland)
- Ana Cristina Batalha (Brazil)
During ESAG’s Master Class 2022 you will enjoy 8 hours of very intensive, exclusive and detailed surgical training trough live video cases. All expert speakers will showcase their unique techniques and discuss with all participants all the tips & tricks of each technique.
3) October 21st to October 22nd: ESAG 6th World Congress 2022 with over 40 Speakers lecturing on the latest developments on Cosmetic, Aesthetic, Reconstructive & Regenerative Gynecology
Once again, ESAG brings together experts from around the world, to London – one of Europe’s most reputed cities, to share inspiring innovation and ideas, to our large community.
ESAG’s Congresses have come to accrue immense prominence in the sector of Reconstructive, Aesthetic & Regenerative Gynecology; an area which has developed greatly in the past years due to the contributions of exquisite professionals coming from various backgrounds and specialties.
ESAG functions as a host in promoting and expanding the knowledge in the field of Women’s Health, Beauty and Wellbeing, by inviting Gynecologists, Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, GPs, Family doctors, Sexual Medicine Professionals, Anti-Ageing Medical Professionals, Aesthetician, Nurses.
ESAG’s Congresses gather prestigious speakers from all over the globe - experts in the field -to share their knowledge and to present the latest in surgical and non-surgical techniques in Reconstructive, Aesthetic & Regenerative Gynecology. Moreover, our society creates a networking environment in which delegates and technology providers may interact productively.