London March 18, 2024 | Hands On Training Course on Non Surgical Female Genitalia Cosmetic Procedures
The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology | ESAG is delighted to present the Hands On Training Course on Non Surgical Female Genitalia Cosmetic Procedures with a fully rejuvenated scientific program.
Alexandros Bader, MD, FAAOCG, FAACS
Ob&Gyn Consultant (London - Dubai)
Specialist Pelvic Floor Reconstruction – Cosmetic Gynecology
President and Founder of the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology –ESAG
Founder and Co-director of the Bader Medical Institute of London
Associate researcher at University of Oxford-UK
The course aims to provide an intensive, hands on training on Non-Surgical procedures on Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology. The duration of the course is 1 day, which includes both theory and full hands on surgery training on live cases.
The training program will include:
- Basic theory of Non-Surgical Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology
- Technology application for Vulvo-Vaginal Rejuvenation, functional & Aesthetic enhancement
- Injectables for Vulvo-Vaginal Rejuvenation, functional and Aesthetic enhancement
An exclusive number of attendees will be able to participate during the hands-on course, on live Non-Surgical cases, and learn tips and tricks of Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology.
· Non –Surgical Vulvar Rejuvenation with Laser and Radiofrequency Technologies
· Non-Surgical Laser and Radiofrequency Technologies for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Treatment of Stress Urine Incontinence
· Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) application into Vulvo-Vaginal tissues
· Non-Surgical Laser Vulvar skin Tightening
· Laser Vulvar skin Bleaching
· Labia Majora Augmentation by Fillers
· Botulinium toxin application for the dyspareunia treatment
· G -Spot® Amplification with G-Shot® technique
· O-Shot® therapy for enhanced Female sexual function
· PRP and HA application therapy for vaginal dryness