December 11th to December 16th
A Week of Exclusive Training on Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology
with the World Renowned Experts and over 40 Speakers
The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology | ESAG is delighted to present a week of Exclusive Training on Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology, with 10 World Renowned Experts and over 40 speakers
- December 11th to December 13th: ESAG Hands On, Live Cases Training Course on Surgical and Non-Surgical Female Genitalia Cosmetic & Reconstructive Procedures
- December 14th: ESAG Surgical Master Class with 10 World Renowned Experts
- December 14th: ESAG Master Class on BHRT and PRP application in Regenerative & Functional Gynecology
- December 15th & 16th: ESAG 7th World Congress 2023 with over 40 Speakers lecturing on the latest developments on Cosmetic, Aesthetic, Reconstructive & Regenerative Gynecology
1) December 11th to December 13th: ESAG Hands On, Live Cases Training Course on Surgical Female Genitalia Cosmetic & Reconstructive Procedures and Non-Invasive Procedures
A unique opportunity to work side-by-side with Dr Bader, pioneer in the field of aesthetic gynecology and one of the finest Surgeons in the world in the field of Reconstructive and Aesthetic Gynecology. A surgeon who counts more than 3500 surgical procedures in his portfolio for the last 15 years.
- Theory on Surgical Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynecology
- Hands on, Live cases training on Surgical Female Genital Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology and Non-Invasive procedures
Covered Surgical Topics:
· Labia Minora Plasty
· Labia Majora Plasty
· Clitoral Hoodectomy
· Vaginal Tightening with Single Thread technique
· Fat grafting to genital area
Alexandros Bader, MD, FAAOCG, FAACS
Ob&Gyn Consultant (London - Dubai)
Specialist Pelvic Floor Reconstruction – Cosmetic Gynecology
President and Founder of the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology –ESAG
Founder and Co-director of the Bader Medical Institute of London
Associate researcher at University of Oxford-UK
2) December 14th: ESAG Surgical Master Class 2023 with the Renowned Experts
Continuing the annual tradition, ESAG is delighted to announce yet another very Exclusive and Intensive Surgical Master Class by the Worlds Renowned Experts organized along with ESAG 7th World Congress.
The Scientific Faculty of the Masterclass will be:
- Alexandros Bader (UK)
- Ariel Luksenburg (Uruguay)
- Ana Cristina Batalha (Brazil)
- Dan Mon O’Dey (Germany)
- John Miklos (USA)
- Jorge Alberto Elias (Argentina)
- Marco Pelosi III (USA)
- Rafal Kuzlik (Poland)
During ESAG’s Master Class 2023 you will enjoy 8 hours of very intensive, exclusive and detailed surgical training trough live video cases. All expert speakers will showcase their unique techniques and discuss with all participants all the tips & tricks of each technique.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________3) December 14th: ESAG Master Class on BHRT and PRP application in Regenerative & Functional Gynecology
We are delighted to announce that ESAG Workshop on BHRT and PRP application in Regenerative & Functional Gynecology will take place at Bader Medical Institute of London which is conveniently located on the well known Medical district of London in Marylebone, Central London.
The workshop will start at 11:00 and end approximately at 18:15 and will focus on Bioidentical Hormonal Replacement Therapy (BHRT) and Platelets Rich Plasma (PRP) applications in Regenerative and Functional Gynecology.
The Scientific Faculty of the workshop will be:
- Maria Papadopoulou, MD, ABAARM
- Prabhu Mishra, Phd
4) December 15th & 16th: ESAG 7th World Congress 2023 with over 40 Speakers lecturing on the latest developments on Cosmetic, Aesthetic, Reconstructive & Regenerative Gynecology
Once again, ESAG brings together experts from around the world, to London – one of Europe’s most reputed cities, to share inspiring innovation and ideas, to our large community.
ESAG’s Congresses have come to accrue immense prominence in the sector of Reconstructive, Aesthetic & Regenerative Gynecology; an area which has developed greatly in the past years due to the contributions of exquisite professionals coming from various backgrounds and specialties.
ESAG functions as a host in promoting and expanding the knowledge in the field of Women’s Health, Beauty and Wellbeing, by inviting Gynecologists, Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, GPs, Family doctors, Sexual Medicine Professionals, Anti-Ageing Medical Professionals, Aesthetician, Nurses.
ESAG’s Congresses gather prestigious speakers from all over the globe - experts in the field -to share their knowledge and to present the latest in surgical and non-surgical techniques in Reconstructive, Aesthetic & Regenerative Gynecology. Moreover, our society creates a networking environment in which delegates and technology providers may interact productively.